Monday, June 14, 2021 / by Client Care
The Charlotte Metro Area's Market in April Was Incredible For Homeowners
Let's recap the March market.... As North Carolina continues to ease COVID-19 restrictions, April home sales — unhampered by the pandemic-induced lockdowns of last Spring, rose 25% year-over-year with 4,678 homes sold across the Charlotte region.
His time last year, residential home sales activity was interrupted and declined nearly 21% over-over-year as both buyers and sellers were sidelined during lockdowns.
So, homes under-contract that have not yet closed rose by 46% year-over-year and total 5,453, compared to only 3,727 in April of 2020.
- A comparison year-over-year in the Charlotte Metro market since initial lockdowns
- What Sellers are experienced in April 2021, and the trends we're noticing
- Number of pending sales in our current market and their impact
- How to get more money for your home
- What you can do to sell your home and stay in it for a few months until you find a new one!