Hello 'Future' Inside Sales Associate!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of an Inside Sales Associate and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls each day to qualify leads
- Responding to incoming inquires
- Following our prospecting scripts to capture and qualify the most amount of leads
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with a Buyer/Listing Specialist on our team
- Nurture long term prospects to create long term opportunities for fellow team members
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Schedule the appointment and follow up with client to ensure the prospects are prepped and show for the appointment
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
- 2If you're serious about joining the our team,
enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the right.
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.